Monday 5 May 2014

A Box of Goodies

The Bank Holiday weekend has been lovely. A bit of gardening, a day trip to the coast, a 25th Wedding Anniversary party and a wonderful parcel in the post. All the above have been wonderful but I'm sure that it is the box of goodies in which you will be most interested.

Is is a box of 30 sewing machine feet which fit machines that use the snap on system.  Luckily all my machines use this system. There are feet here that I have not had cause to use - yet. I feel a day experimenting is called for, after I have finished my stitch samplers though. 


This wonderful box contains a walking foot, sprung darning foot, two types of 1/4" quilting feet, and an appliqué foot, along with many others ( see list at bottom of post) 


All these great feet with a retail value of over £300 for less than £60. A bargain I couldn't resist.

If you are interested in a set call Paul at sewingmachinediscount.co.uk and mention my blog ( 0800 567 7111 or 020 8236 1520 ) But please note that I'm not sure when the offer ends.

And here are a couple of pictures from historic Kings Lynn on a lovely sunny Sunday. 






The full list of feet:

Braiding foot
Fringe food
5 Hole cording foot
7 hole cording foot
Edge joining foot
1/4" Quilting foot 
Straight Stitch foot
Open toe embroidery foot
Round Bead foot
Zig zag foot
Cording foot
1.4" quilting foot with guide
9 groove pintuck foot
overcasting foot
Stitch guide foot
5 Groove pintuck foot
Satin stitch foot
Zigzag foot
Double welting foot
Invisible Zipper foot
Roller foot
Blind Stitch foot
Applique foot
Open toe foot
Darning foot
Shirring foot
1/8" round hemmer foot
Hemmer foot
Adjustable bias tape binder
Walking foot



Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment