Monday 17 April 2017

A visit to Keswick

We have had a lovely visit back to my home town of Keswick in the English Lake District. Whilst we were there we popped into the wonderful quilt exhibition which is on at Rheged near Penrith. New Quilting Exhibition it is on until Sunday 23rd April.

These are some of the wonderful quilts on display.

Ramona Conconi - Under the Sea

Sara Impey - Bitter Pills

 John Winn- Jungle

There are also a few quilts on display from the Hellback Collection, by kind permission of Charles Blackett-Ord.
This is the wonderful 1799 patchwork coverlet which comprises over 4000 pieces. 


I would recommend a visit if you are nearby.

I am also pleased to announce another outlet for my range of patchwork patterns.  Needles & Pins in Keswick where you can see my patterns in the window and are available for purchase inside. 



This is a little treasure trove of a shop,  packed with knitting and crochet supplies, beads and fat quarters for patchwork, and now my patterns.
It was a great visit home and I am looking forward to returning soon.

Happy Quilting
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment