Sunday 20 November 2016

Greta Table Runner Pattern

My third pattern has now been published and is available from my local Patchwork & Quilting shops, and also my Etsy shop

The Greta table runner is the first pattern in the Greta series.  The lovely pattern snakes its way along the table runner and used a mixture of appliqué, piecing and bias tape appliqué.




Again it is packed full of diagrams and illustrations. 

As I am originally from the English Lake District I have name all my patterns after this beautiful part of England. Greta is the river that runs through Keswick.

If you would like to stock my patterns please email me.

rmcreativestitches@hotmail.com

 If you would like to teach one of my patterns in a workshop please contact me for permission, terms and conditions.

Happy Quilting

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment