Thursday 24 April 2014

Back in the Studio

It's been a busy couple of weeks or should I say month. 

The level 2 Patchwork & Quilting class started at Bee Crafty and it was wonderful to welcome my students back. I started them off straight away with lots of design work. I love seeing what different interpretations are brought to the same exercises and can't wait to see what they produce over the next year.  Exciting times ahead.

I finally got into the studio and gave myself some me time. This means finishing half started/finished projects of which I seem to have lots.

I have pieced a back for a Kalaidoscope Quilt which has been hanging around for ages. It was going to be my first quilt on my Grace Frame, but I can't see it being reassembled for a little while due to decorating, so have decided just to get it finished. 


I have also been working on a new block "The Derwent Block" and this will be available as a foundation pattern this summer


 And I also added reverse appliqué 'frames' to the crazy nine patch blocks.


A good days work but there is still a little time today to do some more, so back to the studio I go.

Bev

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Love the reverse appliqué frames - the colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you I really like this Moda range too.

      Delete