Monday 3 November 2014

Sloe Going

I finally feel as if I am starting to get sorted in my studio. I have ordered new tables which should be arriving this week and then I can post photos of a neat and tidy ( but not for long knowing me ) studio.

I have been taking a bit of time away from sorting - how did I get so much stuff? to start experimenting.


This is an experiment to distort an image. I have made it slightly more difficult for myself by using diamonds. 

I have also been working on a small block inspired by a friends photograph.





I need to add some more stitching but am pleased with how it is starting to look, although scale seems to have gone out of the window.

 I have also found some time to go sloe hunting and make some sloe gin.


This large jar will be decanted into smaller bottles for Christmas gifts. I now need to start thinking of jams and chutneys.

Bev


No comments:

Post a Comment