Sunday 27 March 2016

And Now it's Easter.

I was going to try to blog more this year but time has slipped away and I now find that it is Easter. Where did the time go. I don't think that it helped that I have been working on all sorts of projects which I cannot share as yet. However I am hoping to have some news soon.

In the meantime, I have had students complete their City & Guilds courses  
( Congratulations to them all ) and new courses start. 

The beginners Patchwork and Quilting classes at Tudor Rose are also proving popular and I have added to my teaching there with two new classes on The first two Fridays of the month.

Cherry is the first to complete the Grasmere quilt which I designed. Doesn't it look great. The pattern for this will be available soon.



I also gave a Japanese Folded Patchwork day school where students could make either a bag or a basket



This is their work in progress on the day.


And I am planning another day school soon, I will post details as soon as they have been finalised.

Happy Easter to everyone.

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment