Thursday 7 April 2016

A New Direction

I am now able to share some exciting news with you all

Last week my first collection of scarves and ladies tops was made public on Vida


I am very excited to  excited to collaborate with VIDA for this collection and look forward to adding more pieces over the coming weeks
This is the Daffodil summer top which is taken from a daffodil patchwork panel.


As a new artist, Vida are offering an introductary discount on my pieces, which I can share with you.


Enjoy 15% towards your purchase using code Welcome15-0403
OR
Enjoy $50 off your purchase of $250+ using code Welcome50-0403

Expires 4/10/2016, Midnight PST
VIDA is a new kind of fashion ecommerce company that connects artists like me all over the world with producers to bring our work to life. For every product sold, VIDA hopes to provide the gift of literacy to the makers they work with.


I hope you enjoy seeing what I have been up to over the last few weeks

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment