Monday 30 January 2017

Looking Forward


Happy Chinese New Year ( year of the Rooster ) to you all


It has been a difficult time as I have had problems with my eyes for a few months now. I have developed cataracts and have had one operation to correct the lens in one eye, I am looking forward to getting the other eye done now as things are slightly off balance and working is difficult. This is why things have been slightly slow this last year. Please bear with me over the next couple of months.

In the mean time I have been busy arranging workshops and day schools along with the City & Guilds classes. 

This folded patchwork technique is a day school on Saturday 25th February at Tudor Rose Patchwork  
at Oakley near Bedford. If you would like to join the class please get in touch directly with Tudor Rose Patchwork. 


Hope to see you there.
Happy quilting

Bev


No comments:

Post a Comment