Saturday 25 February 2017

Grasmere Quilt Pattern

It is lovely to see your designs come to life and on Wednesday I had the pleasure of seeing one of my students make a block from my Grasmere quilt pattern.

When I designed the Grasmere quilt I wanted it to resemble a Victorian hall floor, a wonderful tiled mosaic hall floor. The sample was worked in Moda's Hawthorn Ridge range of fabrics, a lovely combination of purple and green which created a dramatic and striking quilt.


  Gill has chosen these beautiful warm chocolate browns for her quilt,


Cherry chose pinks and purples for her beautiful quilt


And Judith chose a soft taupe and cream colour scheme.


It is wonderful to see the same design in many the different colourways.

The pattern is now available from my Etsy shop and my local Patchwork & Quilting shops.



No comments:

Post a Comment