Saturday 25 March 2017

Keswick Quilt pattern and special offer

I am excited that my next pattern has been published. This was originally the mystery quilt on the blog but has now been renamed "Keswick" after my home town.

Keswick Quilt Pattern on RoeMayo Etsy shop 

It is a square quilt approximately 65" square (166cms) with a bold pattern of blocks - on point and directional. 






In a previous post I showed Lynn's wonderful version of the pattern. 
I love seeing how the design changes with different fabric choices. 

To celebrate having my sixth pattern published in this booklet form, I have added a special "buy any 2 pattern" offer on my Etsy shop. Single patterns cost £8.99 plus postage and buy any 2 patterns £13.50 



Buy 2 Patterns  Roemayo Etsy Shop

I have added more links on the pattern page of the blog.

With the City & Guilds courses closing soon I am offering a last level 2 course at Bee Crafty at Ellington. I also may have space on the level 2 course at Tudor Rose Patchwork near Bedford.

Please contact me at rmcreativestitches@hotmail.com for further details

City & Guilds Patchwork & Quilting - Level 2 Certificate at Bee Crafty starting in May 2017     PLACES AVAILABLE


Happy Quilting
Bev



No comments:

Post a Comment