Tuesday 14 March 2017

Tuesday Catch up

Today I am feeling slightly sorry for myself as I have just had cataract surgery. Sitting here in an eye patch I am getting impatient for things to get back to normal ( or even better than normal with my new bright shiny eyes ) but it has only been a few hours since it was done. Colours will be clearer, I hadn't noticed how dull everything was getting. No rose tinted glasses needed as I had inbuilt sepia lenses.

Having a day at home I can take stock of the last week and post an update so it not all bad.


Fridays Focus On - Applique group was busy and several of the students brought in pieces they had started in my day schools earlier in the year.


Pearl took part in the Greta table runner day school and brough in her finished under to wow us all. 


Mo and Pam were in the folded patchwork day school. Mo has made these wonderful bright blocks which will be made into a cushion cover.


and Pam used these wonderfully rich fabrics she bought in Japan for her blocks.



I am also going to be running a last City & Guilds level 2 course in Patchwork & Quilting at Bee Crafty at Ellington
This is the last City & Guilds course I will offer as the 7716 craft qualifications are being withdrawn. If you would like details please email me at 
rmcreativestitches@hotmail.com

Places are limited to 10 students and early booking is essential to ensure a place on the course.

The photograph above is Jenny's wonderful wallhanging 
Previous students work can be seen on earlier blog posts

I am now off to rest my eye
Happy Quilting
Bev




No comments:

Post a Comment