Sunday 20 August 2017

City & Guilds News

Many moons have passed since my last blog post but believe me I have been busy. 

Nine students have completed their City & Guilds courses and I would like to congratulate them for all their hard work.

Level 1 Hand Embroidery - Helen Macintosh and Helen Atkinson

Level 1 Patchwork & Quilting - Anne Wilkinson, Wendy Harkness, Sue Ives, Clare Raymond Barker and Jon Massey

Level 2 Patchwork & Quilting - Paula Tidman and Deborah Moore.

Their work has been a joy to go through and I look forward to seeing them progress in the future. I will post pictures of their work soon.

Meanwhile I have been kept on my toes my by current City & Guilds students. 
We have been having wonderful messy days in my home studio, printing, silk screen, thermofax, mono printing and block printing. We have also been stencilling and using discharge pastes. 





We are busy again this weekend and I am amazed at all the work that my students produce in such a short time.

Bev





No comments:

Post a Comment