Thursday 10 August 2017

In My Garden BOTM Quilt

It has been many moons since my last blog post but believe me it has been a super busy time. 

One very exciting project which I can now share is my Block of the Month Quilt exclusive to  Tudor Rose Patchwork


I was in my garden when I started this design, drawing and sketching ideas in my sketchbook. Flowers, butterflies, vegetables and lots of other garden inspiration. The only block I designed straight to computer was the flower pots as I didn't have my sketchbook to hand. 
Each month there is a new appliqué pattern and it builds up into this fun quilt.


Today it is being launched at the Tudor Rose Stand at the Festival of Quilts at the NEC, Birmingham. 
Pop by and see the finished quilt on their stand. 

I am looking forward to being at the FOQ on Saturday and seeing all the wonderful quilts on display.
It was also great to hear the FOQ mentioned on the Radio 2 Chris Evans show this morning. You can never have too much quilting chat.

Happy Quilting
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment