Friday 27 October 2017

Autumn Catch Up

Firstly I would like to thank all my students and readers for bearing with me over the last couple of months whilst I recovered from my tonsillectomy. It really knocked me for six and only now am I feeling that I am on the road to recovery. The problem with being out of action is the amount of work that needs catching up. I feel as if I am getting on top of it now, thank goodness.

Last weekend we had a fun 2 day workshop at Tudor Rose Patchwork, Oakley making kaleidoscope quilts. These are some of the blocks and quilts in progress from the weekend. 






Christine, Fiona, Joy, Margaret, and Stephanie all worked so hard and I can't wait to see the finished quilts. 

There was also a flurry of quilts in the Beginners Patchwork & Quilting classes

Cherry with this lovely rail fence quilt

Judy and her beautiful king sized quilt.

and Margrit with her fabulous bed runner.

Lots of new projects were started this week and I am looking forward to seeing them as they develop.
Happy Quilting
Bev



No comments:

Post a Comment