Wednesday 15 January 2014

A New Class

Yesterday was another great day - meeting new people and teaching - two of my favourite things. I was at Tudor Rose Patchwork shop at Oakley near Bedford for the beginners patchwork & quilting class.
Many of the ladies had projects they were currently working on and it was lovely to see the variety of work and to help them with new ideas.

One project I had taken with me was a scissor case made from a nine patch block. A small project but it has a few technical points. It is also a good project to have a bit of fun with some free motion quilting.





I am looking forward to the next lesson on January 29th and also starting the new City & Guilds class there on January 28th.

If you would like more information or to join either of these classes please get in touch.

rmcreativestitches@hotmail.com

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment