Friday 24 January 2014

Crazy Patchwork and a Delivery

Yesterday I took apart an old sample book of wonderful silks and started to play with them for a crazy patchwork panel

Then came the fun of delving into all my trimings, beads and buttons


Today the panel is starting to take shape 


and then came a delivery from Art from the Heart which was beautifully wrapped with tissue string and this lovely little heart, which matches the scheme beautifully.


However after tacking all the pieces in place I am thinking that this panel will just be embellished with stitch and all the trimmings will have to wait for the next one. 


BUT that's the fun of crazy patchwork. Things develop and change as you go. So I will have to see how I feel after an afternoon stitching.

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment