Tuesday 7 January 2014

Log Cabin Conundrum

I am about to start on a new project and as usual have the fabric choice conundrum.

It is to be a cutting mat bag project for a new beginners group with nine patch and log cabin patchwork blocks.


 Looking through my stash I find that I am so obviously drawn to strong colours and don't have many light contrasting choices. Something to rectify this year I think.

I have spent a little time sorting out some combinations but am still not sure which will make it to the finished project. 

  

These Downton Abbey fabrics are lovely but is it too subdued?




Not sure about these browns, a bit dull?

  


A complimentary scheme. Is it too bright?



  



Or an analogous one?

Choices, choices. Another cup of coffee is needed

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment