Thursday 4 April 2013

Crazy for Patchwork


Over the last year or so I have discovered  a love of  Crazy Patchwork, making panels and personalising hessian bags for my friends.

I am currently working on one for my mother.


Current panel
detail
Gallery of crazy patchwork bags. 

I had asked my friends for fabric for my stash for my birthday, I told them that they had to choose fabric they liked. Little did they know they would be getting a bag based on their choice. The bags are lined with some of their fabric, (but I still have enough for a friendship quilt)










Hope you enjoy the gallery
Happy stitching

Bev

2 comments:

  1. I L-O-V-E my bag, it is truly beautiful and original, thanks Bev for such a gorgeous gift
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pleasure. I enjoyed making them for you all.

    ReplyDelete